Tuesday 23 June 2015

BEAUTY | BENEFIT MINI TRAVEL SET

 photo image1 5_zpslvjnwtxg.jpg


Everyone loves miniature beauty things don’t they? They're so cute and small and MINI. Not only are they perfect for travelling with that bloody 100ml rule for liquids on a plane (sorry Miss Liz Arden toner, you’ll have to travel down in da cargo) but they’re also ideal to fit in an already jam packed makeup bag! I’m sure some of you out there can relate.


I've recently just come back from a trip and whilst in duty free I picked up a Benefit travel set for £26, unfortunately I haven’t been able to find the actual set anywhere online, I’m starting to think it might just be an airport stand special?! But you can definitely buy all the full size versions from any Benefit counter. This little set has everything you need to get yourself feeling refreshed after you’ve been on a long flight or train journey or even if you just need to freshen up during the day. You can literally almost have a full makeup look from this set, all you’d need is a slick of your favourite mascara!


Onto the goodies! Also all of the below are the small 7.5 - 10ml sizes, but believe me you do get a good few uses from them.


 photo image2 3_zpswhvmksda.jpg
The Porefessional Primer

This has been a firm staple in my makeup bag until recently I ran out and it’s not the cheapest primer out there, so when I reaquired this little one i was more than happy. The silicone balm gives you the smoothest complexion by hiding your pores and can be applied before makeup or as a quick fix halfway through your day. 

 photo image4_zpsx68vznsu.jpg


“That Gal” Brightening Face Primer


Before purchasing this kit, I’ll be honest this primer never stood out to me. It has a creamier texture than the Porefessional and is pink in colour, i presume to be the reason behind the ‘Brightening’ part of the name. I’ve used it a few times and it’s okay, but doesn’t give me the matte look I like. 

 photo image3 2_zpsxol30d75.jpg


Watts Up Highlighter


Brilliant. Stick. Of. Gold. Seriously, it’s like a stick of magic shimmer you apply to your cheeks. A small swipe of this is all you need on your cheekbones and give it a little blend, you’ll look ethereal. It comes in a fun little container too that you can twist up’n’down. 

 photo image5_zpsfgdicpyx.jpg

Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain

Unfortunately I’m not a lover of these at all. I feel like i’m rubbing food colouring on my face or lips and then it just bleeds into the outer line of your lip? No, I don’t understand. Then when applying it to my cheeks i end up rubbing off my foundation in the process. It might work for some, but that’s just not me. Cute bottle though!

 photo image6_zpsz1rbosn8.jpg


Total Moisture Facial Cream

This lovely little jar holds quite a heavy but very very very moisturising facial cream. You don’t need a lot to cover your whole face either and it smells divine! If only there were moreeee. Thats the one issue about mini’s, they leave you wanting more and then when payday arrives your £100 down from buying the full size versions! Whoops, that’s a neccessity right? Right!


So are there any other beauty sets out there I can try and which mini’s do you love right now?



Thanks for reading!


 photo Signature 2_zps01bsok7v.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top