Saturday 28 February 2015

BEAUTY | Victoria's Secret Power of Three

 photo IMG_0309_zpsadezrrdp.jpg




Apologies for my brief hiatus, but i'm still here *waves* I’ve had and still have so much university work to do, 3rd year is no walk in the park. They really make you work for this degree don't they?! If I’m not planning an essay, I’m researching something about something or thinking of how to create my performance. Then if I’m not doing that I’m working and sleeping. But I missed not updating my blog for two weeks, so if i post less frequently, please forgive me! Soon as i've finished this semester, i'm going to be working hard to make this a beautiful space for myself amidst you lovely other bloggers.



What are the first three things you think about when you hear the words Victoria's Secret? For you males, it might be significantly different to us females who I’m sure it screams 'unbelievably beautiful goddess like women, who I wish I looked like, but I’m currently sat eating a tub of chocolate ice-cream, planning my fitness regime for the next 6months' Am I wrong?


I picked up these three body mists from VS the other week, and now I’m walking round smelling good enough to eat! I’m all for body spray over perfume, don’t get me wrong, I still use perfume for special occasions and nights out, but during the day I find it’s so much easier and certainly cheaper to spritz myself with one of these beauties. Being able to go spray happy with these water-based products is better than wasting a cloud of Michael Kors’ in my opinion. All three scents at a bundle price of 3 for £24. Not too bad is it? I could have spent an extra £6 and gathered up 5 for £30 but I’ve got to set myself some limits now.


Victoria's Secret Fantasies Coconut Passion Body Mist


Vanilla and Coconut scented; refreshing formula is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile.


This scent takes me back to my childhood so much, I think having afro-carribean hair, my mum was always using products that had coconut oils, I believe for its detangling properties. Yes, I was one of those children who screamed whenever a comb came near my head…combing curls hurts okay?! So although this takes me back to painful hair brushing days, the vanilla gives off a sweetness I can’t resist.




Passion Struck by Victoria's Secret Body Mist


Fuji apple and Vanilla Orchid fragrance mist. This refreshing formula is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile.


I can’t be sure exactly what ‘fuji’ apple is, but I know what apple is, and this fragrance is definitely sprinkled with a few appley notes. The more prominent smell is the vanilla for sure, but the apple makes it smell so much sweeter and fruity. I’ve got to say this is probably my go to scent when I’m looking for something I know will make me smell good instantly.


Love Addict by Victoria's Secret Body Mist


Wild orchid and Blood Orange fragrance mist. This refreshing formula is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile.

Quick observation. All of these are infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile. I’ve just noticed, couldn’t have written that sentence more often if I tried could I. Awkward. Anywaaaay, the last body mist I picked up is a new spring addition to the range and it’s got that floral, girly girl smell. You know, that smell that’s fresh and fun. The wild orchid is responsible for this I believe and it does a damn good job too!

Certainly a lot of passion and love in VS isn’t there? It’s coming up to warmer weather soon…I hope and I’m looking forward to all the shops re-arranging and making way for new spring products.

What’s your favourite VS Body Mist?

Thanks for reading!



 photo Signature_zpskwlc3m9i.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top