Wednesday 12 August 2015

MEET A

 photo MEET A_zps6tldgau0.jpg

Since I've been blogging regularly for a few months now, I thought it was about time you guys found out a little about me! For those of you that know me, you'll either agree with my answers to these questions, laugh at memories of me acting a certain way or cover your eyes in a cringe worthy manner, ooopsie.

I've compiled a list of 14 questions to answer which hopefully will give you an insight into the world of A, it's a strange one i'll tell you that but i'd like to say full of imagination and funnnn. I chose these questions from a random list of the best questions to get to know someone….according to some obscure webpage I stumbled across. Why 14? Well my favourite/lucky number is 4, and that's probably not enough questions for you to get to know me so the nearest number with a 4 in is.......14! Makes sense in my little head anyway. Let's begin shall we..



What is your favorite book to read?
Typical, first question is the most difficult. Hmmmm, I love all books too much to answer this, but if I really really have to choose I'm going to say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling. Or a less mainstream book you might not have heard of is The Magpies by Mark Edwards, an extremely creepy...don't read before bed book!

What makes you laugh the most?
Sarcasm! It's the best form of humour in my opinion. Unless you don't get it then it just becomes really awkward which tickles me even more. Kevin Hart has the ability to make me laugh just by looking at him!

Aside from necessities, what's one thing could you not go a day without?
Hairgrips! They are my life. If you have met me you'll know I leave a trail of hairgrips everywhere I go. Since I now wear my hair curly 90% of the time, it simply cannot be tamed without them! I've broken washing machines because of them and caused foot injuries...oooops!

If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Invisibility...duh! And the ability to fly. Zooming around the world and turning invisible when I decide to land in Chris Brown's back garden whilst he's casually sunbathing seems like a pretty good deal to me. 

If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
Barack Obama. Albus Dumbledore (I don't care if he's fictional thankyou) Angelina Jolie and Kevin Hart. Strange mix, but I think it would work. You've got power, fantasy, beauty and comedy right there. Amazing dinner party!

What's your favorite holiday?
When I was 10 I went to Florida for 3 weeks with my mum, partner at the time and grandparents. That place is a kid's dream, seriously..there isn't one section of Disneyland that didn't have me going rigid with excitement. I'm planning on going back before I get to an age where I can't run around with a magic wand in Universal Studios....so before i'm 70 then yeah!

Are you a clean or messy person?
Is this a trick question? CLEAN, I don't do well around mess. Organised mess is okay. Mess mess is not okay. It makes me nervous, even typing the word mess has me freaking out!

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends where i'm going...on a normal day probably about an hour...that's if I have to be around people and socialize. If i'm just popping to the shop or going to the gym about 15 minutes i'd say. Nights out are a whole different story, there's too many distractions and when drinks are involved about 43593 hours. 

What's the most unusual thing you've ever eaten?
Kangaroo! I lived in Australia for sometime when I was younger and was tricked! They told me it was chickennnnn :(

Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
My secondary school English teacher. She was a grandma type teacher, you know the kind who are so lovely and you love the lesson just because she's the teacher. She always made it so easy to learn and anything she said was instantly interesting. Me and my friend Laura would fall asleep sometimes in class and she'd tell the rest of the class to leave us alone to rest. What a cutie!

What was your first job?
I worked in a hotel serving Sunday lunches for about £2 an hour. At the time I thought i was rolling in dollar, leaving with £10 in my hand after a 6 hour shift. Baaallller.

What's the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window?
At my current place of work I can see the skyscape of Leeds city centre which is such a nice view, HOWEVER...there is a field just outside the window too which contains three or so horses. I'm allergic to horses, I do not like them, they are too big and make weird shapes with their mouths and kick you if you get too close. So that makes me frown. 

What is your biggest fear?
OK...this one is strange. Please after I tell you do not make me face this fear. It's not so much a fear as a phobia to be honest. But small dots freak me out. Not just any small dot, they have to be organised and together and quite small. I think this stems from those weird bathroom mats that have little bits of material all close together and when i was younger i thought of them as maggots. I know...weird. But now people tend to try and annoy me by drawing loads of little dots all clustered on a page and it works. Looking at it makes me feel all funny.

Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
Bloody horses again. That's immediately eliminated. I don't like driving but I do for convenience and I haven't ridden on a bike for at least 4 years. So i'll have to choose driving since it's the only realistic one. But if I could change it, i'd ride a unicorn! 

I told you they were random, but sometimes i think the most interesting bits about someone are the unusual or quirky traits they have. I’ll be doing some construction and editing of my blog over the next few weeks...watch this space, exciting things are happening so I apologise for the sporadic posts, but it shall all be worth it in the long run!

Hopefully you know a little more about me now, or if you already know me maybe there’s a few answers up there that you didn’t know!


Thanks for reading!
 photo Signature 2_zps01bsok7v.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top